Thursday 5 May 2011

Postcard #22: Giant Panda—Hongkong


I have an obsession about panda in any way, any form. I always shout out joyfully when see panda pictures in unexpected places. I am addicted to panda very much. One day, I even cried because too happy seeing those black and white creatures appeared on a television footage. Oh, I can't imagine how will be my reaction if it's possible for me watching and holding the real panda. I'm likely gonna faint!

Alan, a friend from Hongkong asked me to make a swap. He offered panda card to be sent and of course I immediately agreed. For sure, I couldn't wait hardly for receiving this postcard because it would be my first panda card. So, when it arrived a week later I just couldn't stop smiling. The cute panda munching bamboo leaves successfully made my day so bright. :D


The two stamps are very great too. Hongkong's Year of the Rabbit and Charming Chinese Lanterns were stuck by Alan on the back of the card. Thank you, they are very beautiful!

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment